It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:32 pm



Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Help please! 
Author Message
Recruit

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:12 pm
Posts: 9
Post Help please!
Dear Samp Player/ admins,

Ive a problem with server, CrazyBob's Cops And Robbers (0.3e),
Tonight ive played GTA Samp Crazy Bobs Cops And Robbers..

I was playing very well.
then i had to eat, so i close my samp.
when i came back in 20 min, i start up samp.
and then it says, youre banned from the server.

I love play that server but now i cant:s even if i try another name..

What is happened? what do i need to do now? i really want to play this, CrazyBob's Cops And Robbers (0.3e), server again!!

Let me join this again please:(
I dont know what to do now..

Greetz Vincent Vet


Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:24 pm
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 1:59 am
Posts: 1409
Location: Slovenia
Gender: Hermaphrodite
Post Re: Help please!
It could possibly be a ban because you are using mods ( maybe ) or just a SAMP bug . The ban will usually expire in 2 weeks . See ya then .

_________________
http://i.imgur.com/JqmRsBB.gif
Click the image above to view a 5M giveaway and TeamTango! #Supporter

Just because we allow 400px, doesn't mean you have to use it all.


Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:26 pm
Profile
Commissioner

Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:19 am
Posts: 1440
Post Re: Help please!
Vinnyvet wrote:
Dear Samp Player/ admins,

Ive a problem with server, CrazyBob's Cops And Robbers (0.3e),
Tonight ive played GTA Samp Crazy Bobs Cops And Robbers..

I was playing very well.
then i had to eat, so i close my samp.
when i came back in 20 min, i start up samp.
and then it says, youre banned from the server.

I love play that server but now i cant:s even if i try another name..

What is happened? what do i need to do now? i really want to play this, CrazyBob's Cops And Robbers (0.3e), server again!!

Let me join this again please:(

I dont know what to do now..

Greetz Vincent Vet


Hello Vinnyvet,

have you tried connecting to the servers again? as this could be a SA-MP Bug in which says you are banned, but you really aren't, try and connect a few times to see if you are really Banned or not.

If you are still having any trouble, reply to this thread with a screenshot of what you see and an Admin should be able to assist you.

Hope this has helped you,

CD


Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:26 pm
Profile
Recruit

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:12 pm
Posts: 9
Post Re: Help please!
To Banana:
Why do i need to wait 2 weeks if ive done nothing..
I want to play it again as soon as possible!
i love that game!



To CrazyDriver:
When im home in a few hours i make a printscreen and i will post it here,
I really hope you can help me with this,

Because i want to play this game! i love it!


Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:40 am
Profile
Recruit

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:12 pm
Posts: 9
Post Re: Help please!
CrazyDriver wrote:
Vinnyvet wrote:
Dear Samp Player/ admins,

Ive a problem with server, CrazyBob's Cops And Robbers (0.3e),
Tonight ive played GTA Samp Crazy Bobs Cops And Robbers..

I was playing very well.
then i had to eat, so i close my samp.
when i came back in 20 min, i start up samp.
and then it says, youre banned from the server.

I love play that server but now i cant:s even if i try another name..

What is happened? what do i need to do now? i really want to play this, CrazyBob's Cops And Robbers (0.3e), server again!!

Let me join this again please:(

I dont know what to do now..

Greetz Vincent Vet


Hello Vinnyvet,

have you tried connecting to the servers again? as this could be a SA-MP Bug in which says you are banned, but you really aren't, try and connect a few times to see if you are really Banned or not.

If you are still having any trouble, reply to this thread with a screenshot of what you see and an Admin should be able to assist you.

Hope this has helped you,

CD



Hello Crazydriver,

It still say's im banned,
I've make a screenshot about what is see and my GTA sa/samp map!

I dont know how to add image in this text, so i try it this way:

Image

Image


I hope you can Reply fast.
I like to hear from you Driver.

Greetz,
Vincent Vet


Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:39 am
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:07 am
Posts: 1386
Location: Slovenia
Gender: Male
Personal Text: If young metro don't trust you
Post Re: Help please!
Isn't the Bug ban like The server is not responding and the you are banned?
If you got banned for using cheats/mods wait 2weeks.

_________________
Image


Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:18 pm
Profile
Recruit

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:12 pm
Posts: 9
Post Re: Help please!
StreetKing wrote:
Isn't the Bug ban like The server is not responding and the you are banned?
If you got banned for using cheats/mods wait 2weeks.



Ive read the rules, and i know them, bc i play this for years!
Ive done notging against the rules.

Greetz,
Vincent


Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:23 pm
Profile
Commissioner

Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:19 am
Posts: 1440
Post Re: Help please!
Vinnyvet wrote:
Ive read the rules, and i know them, bc i play this for years!
Ive done notging against the rules.

Greetz,
Vincent


Hello Vinnyvet,

With the grey message you got which says 'you are banned' is normally a SA-MP Bug, you just need to try and connect to the server a fair few times, give it about 3 - 5 tries to see if you can connect to the server. If it doesn't then maybe you are banned from the server and would need to wait at least 2 weeks before you can play on the server again.

Hope this has helped you,

CD.


Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:45 pm
Profile
Recruit

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:12 pm
Posts: 9
Post Re: Help please!
CrazyDriver wrote:
Vinnyvet wrote:
Ive read the rules, and i know them, bc i play this for years!
Ive done notging against the rules.

Greetz,
Vincent


Hello Vinnyvet,

With the grey message you got which says 'you are banned' is normally a SA-MP Bug, you just need to try and connect to the server a fair few times, give it about 3 - 5 tries to see if you can connect to the server. If it doesn't then maybe you are banned from the server and would need to wait at least 2 weeks before you can play on the server again.

Hope this has helped you,

CD.



I try it for 20 times now, but it wont help:(
Pls unbann me, u can see ive done nothing wrong. i really want to play CnR
i love that server and know the rules

Greetz


Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:54 pm
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 1:59 am
Posts: 1409
Location: Slovenia
Gender: Hermaphrodite
Post Re: Help please!
Vinnyvet wrote:


I try it for 20 times now, but it wont help:(
Pls unbann me, u can see ive done nothing wrong. i really want to play CnR
i love that server and know the rules

Greetz

You won't usually get unbanned if u ware AC / Mods banned. Sorry

_________________
http://i.imgur.com/JqmRsBB.gif
Click the image above to view a 5M giveaway and TeamTango! #Supporter

Just because we allow 400px, doesn't mean you have to use it all.


Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:57 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
Localized by Maël Soucaze © 2010 phpBB.fr