It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Re: Hello Cnr 
Captain

Personal Text: Smile is a source to win a Heart,
Post Re: Hello Cnr
Hello Cnr Your Friend [Sweet is back with another problem :) and hope that you guys will also give me any solution of this problem too like you all help me in my previous problem. So guys this problem is "Game Crash" Error i don't have screenshot of that error but i think you all must know about this error now a days many times i face this problem yesterday night in one game day i faced this problem twice so i wanna tell you all that what happened that time i was with my friend on bike he was driving and i was on pessenger seat so some 2 dmers come to us and start attacking that time i don't have gun so i purchased i gun by my friend and take out my gun by pressing h button so when i start shooting and shoot some bullet my some was crashed mean that error comes. and i again join and again go with my friend and that dmers again come to us and again start shooting us so we try to run but that dmers follow us and shooting us so i again shoot some bullet and again my game was crashed mean that error comes again. so i really wanna get rid of this problem and when i join that noob dmers start calling me quiter and pming me quit to avoid death. so please guys help me i hope you guys will also solve my this problem too like you all helped me in my previous problem.
I m waiting for your reply guys thank you :)

Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]