It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:41 pm



Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 really need help 
Author Message
Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:04 am
Posts: 246
Location: Middle East
Gender: Male
Personal Text: Awesome
Post really need help
Hey guys i searched on yt and all the videos didnt help me i would like from you guys say how this problem can be solved i am really pissed from this problem its not even at when i enter interior or something it also happens when i enter a car or bike and today this happened to me like 10 times so it keep saying game crash i really need help guys if you would help me thanks alot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrOKIhgizWg

_________________
Image
Image


Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:25 am
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 2469
Location: Lithuania.
Gender: Male
Personal Text: If you need help, feel free to PM me in-game!
Post Re: really need help
I fail to see your described problem, and plus good job showing yourself abusing /dance to avoid rolling out of car animation.


Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 am
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:45 am
Posts: 9091
Location: Globetrotter
Gender: Male
Personal Text: Joined forums (Play2Hard): Aug 27th-2010, 7:04 pm.
Post Re: really need help
Ye what CalcoN said, cannot see at all your issue you are describing.

But mean while, check if you get crash codes when SA-MP crashes.

Few useful links:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=82090&p=744293#p744293
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=339691
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Common_Problems

_________________


Other guides: pastebin.com/LPYyyXKU


Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:31 am
Profile WWW
Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 9:37 am
Posts: 391
Gender: Female
Personal Text: turtbattalion☆゚.*
Post Re: really need help
CalcoN wrote:
and plus good job showing yourself abusing /dance to avoid rolling out of car animation.

Image

dance_over wrote:
Hey guys i searched on yt and all the videos didnt help me i would like from you guys say how this problem can be solved i am really pissed from this problem its not even at when i enter interior or something it also happens when i enter a car or bike and today this happened to me like 10 times so it keep saying game crash i really need help guys if you would help me thanks alot

i really don't understand the issue here, i'm assuming you crash whenever the game loads radio files?

_________________
ImageImage

rembestgirl - 05/08/2018: @shgurr >W< (∩◔◡◔)⊃━☆゚.*


Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:15 am
Profile
Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:04 am
Posts: 246
Location: Middle East
Gender: Male
Personal Text: Awesome
Post Re: really need help
anarchism² wrote:
CalcoN wrote:
and plus good job showing yourself abusing /dance to avoid rolling out of car animation.

Image

dance_over wrote:
Hey guys i searched on yt and all the videos didnt help me i would like from you guys say how this problem can be solved i am really pissed from this problem its not even at when i enter interior or something it also happens when i enter a car or bike and today this happened to me like 10 times so it keep saying game crash i really need help guys if you would help me thanks alot

i really don't understand the issue here, i'm assuming you crash whenever the game loads radio files?

i crashed when the recording ended when i enter the interior

_________________
Image
Image


Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:57 pm
Profile
Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 9:37 am
Posts: 391
Gender: Female
Personal Text: turtbattalion☆゚.*
Post Re: really need help
make sure you have a clean copy of gta san andreas
install streamMemFix

_________________
ImageImage

rembestgirl - 05/08/2018: @shgurr >W< (∩◔◡◔)⊃━☆゚.*


Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:56 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
Localized by Maël Soucaze © 2010 phpBB.fr