It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 any good recorders out there 
Captain

Post Re: any good recorders out there
NightBlue3 wrote:
LeeTheTitan wrote:
Don't know why the others didn't point it out, even if your PC does have decent enough specs for the game, do know that GTA:SA isn't too well optimised and recorders heavily depend on CPUs rather than GPU.
And as x6tence mentioned you can't use Shadowplay which barely eats any FPS at all, so yes OBS is a good choice. Bandicam will work out too.
But you may face performance problems, your best bet would be upgrading to a Core 2 Quad, which are really cheap because of their age.

the only thing i use bandicam for is to framelimit because binding it is buggy sometimes,that being said i think fraps and bandicam are the same

Frame limit? Why would you use that for limiting your FPS when you got /fpslimit in game? Unless you mean you use it to monitor framerate?
Nah Fraps is likely gonna lag more than Bandicam, I tried it but that was like 2 years ago, it wasn't too great. And it's videos took alot of space too as I recall.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:48 pm
Sergeant

Personal Text: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
LeeTheTitan wrote:
NightBlue3 wrote:
LeeTheTitan wrote:
Don't know why the others didn't point it out, even if your PC does have decent enough specs for the game, do know that GTA:SA isn't too well optimised and recorders heavily depend on CPUs rather than GPU.
And as x6tence mentioned you can't use Shadowplay which barely eats any FPS at all, so yes OBS is a good choice. Bandicam will work out too.
But you may face performance problems, your best bet would be upgrading to a Core 2 Quad, which are really cheap because of their age.

the only thing i use bandicam for is to framelimit because binding it is buggy sometimes,that being said i think fraps and bandicam are the same

Frame limit? Why would you use that for limiting your FPS when you got /fpslimit in game? Unless you mean you use it to monitor framerate?
Nah Fraps is likely gonna lag more than Bandicam, I tried it but that was like 2 years ago, it wasn't too great. And it's videos took alot of space too as I recall.

because binding fpslimit gets buggy sometimes while limiting with bandicam is a lot more accurate and precise
i tried fraps and it has a really smooth preview but i lag when i record.its the same thing with bandicam so ye...

im back because i cant open my forum and i got banned to cheat Lol i dont have any cheat and aimbot LOL Ex. so reason he say aimbot i got a video but okay i dont care to say im a cheater lmao all insulting to me im okay because im not cheat and aimboters like people's like KANA AND SAMPLYA AND VINYKX AND LOFI AND GORAAAN.... i dont care what do say me cause i dont like your cheat -_- and Fuck you all albanian rolf

THankS That all i say now but ill back in LV i will say to all im the cheater LOL

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:07 am
Sergeant

P2H wrote:
NightBlue3 wrote:
P2H wrote:
Dxtory for the win fella, with Lagarith lossless codec downloaded to it, lightweight capping software.

what does this lagarith thing do?I installed it.

- Makes more lightweight videos than the original codec which is there when you're installing Dxtory (Dxtory Video Codec along 5 other codecs), it's a codec for encoding images.

When installed, it should show up at Movie tab > Video codec :), pick the lagarith.

Then use a video render software for your videos, before uploading them :), preferably.

thanks but im not looking for lightweight rec soft but im looking for those who favor performance and got a good quality video preview

im back because i cant open my forum and i got banned to cheat Lol i dont have any cheat and aimbot LOL Ex. so reason he say aimbot i got a video but okay i dont care to say im a cheater lmao all insulting to me im okay because im not cheat and aimboters like people's like KANA AND SAMPLYA AND VINYKX AND LOFI AND GORAAAN.... i dont care what do say me cause i dont like your cheat -_- and Fuck you all albanian rolf

THankS That all i say now but ill back in LV i will say to all im the cheater LOL

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:09 am
Lieutenant

Try d3dgear

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:20 am
Commissioner

Personal Text: Joined forums (Play2Hard): Aug 27th-2010, 7:04 pm.
NightBlue3 wrote:
thanks but im not looking for lightweight rec soft but im looking for those who favor performance and got a good quality video preview

- This does the work, but feel free to pick any you want, make sure you render it too.

Other guides: pastebin.com/LPYyyXKU

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
Sergeant

GodOfDestruction wrote:
Try d3dgear

looks laggy

Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:20 pm
Foot Patrol

Personal Text: Pull the trigga.
I use D3DGear all time, didn't expirience any issues or lags.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:08 am
Sergeant

okay so rashon told me game recording on full screen doesnt work anymore and it really doesnt work so that leaves me without any options and like i said d3dgear looks nearly the same as all of the recorders i have tried.I dont have any other solutions but to stick to Fraps then I guess, its literally the only one that doesnt lag much somehow

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:00 pm
Captain

well other solution would be for u to buy a gtx series graphics card and a decent processor, so u can use shadowplay or obs, they're both good.

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:06 pm
Lieutenant

Personal Text: leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe
P2H wrote:
Dxtory for the win fella, with Lagarith lossless codec downloaded to it, lightweight codec, no lag if right settings and you can cap HD videos and just render in a video rendering software your capping result.

whenever i start recording my fps drops down to 30. could these settings and codec help my fps drops?
if yes then can you please guide me through it?

Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2