It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 any good recorders out there 
Sergeant

Personal Text: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Post any good recorders out there
I have tried literally every single recorder but none of them ensures a smooth gameplay.If you need my pc specs ill post them down below but I think they are enough for a 2006 game.

Any good suggestions?Or at least some tweaks to improve my system performance while recording?

im back because i cant open my forum and i got banned to cheat Lol i dont have any cheat and aimbot LOL Ex. so reason he say aimbot i got a video but okay i dont care to say im a cheater lmao all insulting to me im okay because im not cheat and aimboters like people's like KANA AND SAMPLYA AND VINYKX AND LOFI AND GORAAAN.... i dont care what do say me cause i dont like your cheat -_- and Fuck you all albanian rolf

THankS That all i say now but ill back in LV i will say to all im the cheater LOL

Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:19 am
Captain

Post Re: any good recorders out there
Post your PC specs. If you have a Nvidia GTX series graphics card you can use ShadowPlay which does not drop your FPS yet provides good quality and framerate.

If you do not have a Nvidia card, I suggest you to use OBS or Dxtory (If set up properly)

Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:31 am
Sergeant

intel core 2 duo(dual core) 6320 1.86 GhZ
nvidia geforce gt 630 2 gb ddr3 gigabyte version with a fan
4gb ddr2
yes i know its trash yet im glad i have a decent gpu

im back because i cant open my forum and i got banned to cheat Lol i dont have any cheat and aimbot LOL Ex. so reason he say aimbot i got a video but okay i dont care to say im a cheater lmao all insulting to me im okay because im not cheat and aimboters like people's like KANA AND SAMPLYA AND VINYKX AND LOFI AND GORAAAN.... i dont care what do say me cause i dont like your cheat -_- and Fuck you all albanian rolf

THankS That all i say now but ill back in LV i will say to all im the cheater LOL

Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:51 pm
Captain

It's not an GTX so you're not able to use ShadowPlay so I suggest you to try OBS.
Rashon made a guide on how to use it.

Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:11 pm
Commissioner

Personal Text: Joined forums (Play2Hard): Aug 27th-2010, 7:04 pm.
 Re: any good recorders out there
Dxtory for the win fella, with Lagarith lossless codec downloaded to it, lightweight codec, no lag if right settings and you can cap HD videos and just render in a video rendering software your capping result.

Edit: You can also try UtVideo, x264vfw codec or Matrox, PM me if you want to know the settings on them at Dxtory.

Other guides: pastebin.com/LPYyyXKU

Last edited by P2H on Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:17 am
Profile WWW
Sergeant

x6tenceCNR wrote:
It's not an GTX so you're not able to use ShadowPlay so I suggest you to try OBS.
Rashon made a guide on how to use it.

I'll try to use OBS.If it doesn't work I'll post again

Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:32 am
Captain

Don't know why the others didn't point it out, even if your PC does have decent enough specs for the game, do know that GTA:SA isn't too well optimised and recorders heavily depend on CPUs rather than GPU.
And as x6tence mentioned you can't use Shadowplay which barely eats any FPS at all, so yes OBS is a good choice. Bandicam will work out too.
But you may face performance problems, your best bet would be upgrading to a Core 2 Quad, which are really cheap because of their age.

Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:33 am
Sergeant

LeeTheTitan wrote:
Don't know why the others didn't point it out, even if your PC does have decent enough specs for the game, do know that GTA:SA isn't too well optimised and recorders heavily depend on CPUs rather than GPU.
And as x6tence mentioned you can't use Shadowplay which barely eats any FPS at all, so yes OBS is a good choice. Bandicam will work out too.
But you may face performance problems, your best bet would be upgrading to a Core 2 Quad, which are really cheap because of their age.

the only thing i use bandicam for is to framelimit because binding it is buggy sometimes,that being said i think fraps and bandicam are the same

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:35 am
Sergeant

P2H wrote:
Dxtory for the win fella, with Lagarith lossless codec downloaded to it, lightweight capping software.

what does this lagarith thing do?I installed it.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:36 am
Commissioner

Personal Text: Joined forums (Play2Hard): Aug 27th-2010, 7:04 pm.
 Re: any good recorders out there
NightBlue3 wrote:
P2H wrote:
Dxtory for the win fella, with Lagarith lossless codec downloaded to it, lightweight capping software.

what does this lagarith thing do?I installed it.

- Makes more lightweight videos than the original codec which is there when you're installing Dxtory (Dxtory Video Codec along 5 other codecs), it's a codec for encoding images.

When installed, it should show up at Movie tab > Video codec :), pick the lagarith.

Then use a video render software for your videos, before uploading them :), preferably.

Other guides: pastebin.com/LPYyyXKU

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:40 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next