It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Scammed out of my well earned SA-MP hat 
Officer In Training

Post Scammed out of my well earned SA-MP hat
I'm so gullible i let someone sell them my 5 million hat for 350k. I lost at least 4.65 million. I have nothing on my account now except one cheap house i bought with that money. Is there anything you can do? I got scammed out of 50$ just a few months ago. Is there a dunce hat for me or can you bring justice to that guy who took advantage of someone who shouldn't legally be allowed to make his own decisions? I have severe anxiety and on the verge of suicide right now. No jokes.

(2 days ago account GLaDOS Las Venturas) not played for 2 years since i earned my hat for helping you out in the beta

Sun May 21, 2017 9:40 am
Commissioner

Post Re: Scammed out of my well earned SA-MP hat
Hey,

If you got 'scammed' then their isn't anything any ADMIN or CrazyBob can do for you as it's your own responsibility.

Trusting a player to do a transaction with you in-game is between you and that player is at your OWN RISK.

Sun May 21, 2017 3:33 pm
Officer In Training

CrazyDriver wrote:
Hey,

If you got 'scammed' then their isn't anything any ADMIN or CrazyBob can do for you as it's your own responsibility.

Trusting a player to do a transaction with you in-game is between you and that player is at your OWN RISK.

I hope you understand that it is ridiculous that he got away with stealing a 5 million dollar earned item from me. I am not looking for profit, I was scammed and not aware of what I was doing at the time. Him not disclosing that the item is worth a little more is fine. But a 4 million discrepancy cannot be overlooked hopefully. I really hope I can get my reward back, or him be punished (I hope you can find his name in my logs)

Sun May 21, 2017 3:48 pm
Commissioner

Well,

To be honest, this player won't be 'punished' if you are hoping for that as it's in-game and you two were doing a deal and anything that goes on between two players (exchanging items or etc) is at your OWN RISK as previously said.

Admins will not be able to do anything to help you or even give you the item back as you need to be careful in future whenever you decide to trade items or sell them on to another player as once the transaction is made that means you've binded into a trade and that their is no going back on it.

Hope you understand this?

Remember: In future make sure that you sell it for the right price and not for a price that you feel is uncomfortably with and then come here looking for justice as it doesn't work like that I'm afraid.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:01 pm
Officer In Training

CrazyDriver wrote:
Well,

To be honest, this player won't be 'punished' if you are hoping for that as it's in-game and you two were doing a deal and anything that goes on between two players (exchanging items or etc) is at your OWN RISK as previously said.

Admins will not be able to do anything to help you or even give you the item back as you need to be careful in future whenever you decide to trade items or sell them on to another player as once the transaction is made that means you've binded into a trade and that their is no going back on it.

Hope you understand this?

Remember: In future make sure that you sell it for the right price and not for a price that you feel is uncomfortably with and then come here looking for justice as it doesn't work like that I'm afraid.

There is no future. I don't own 'another SA-MP hat'. That was all I had. I don't have anything else except a cheap 1 million house I barely bought with the 350k I got from the scammer that should have been 5 million, if I knew how unique it was I would have never sold it. I cannot live knowing I have lost everything I had and contributed to this server because of being dumb this once again. I got scammed multiple times in real life but I can't stand for this one as this is the most I've ever lost. I have less than a starting player now.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:18 pm
Commissioner

Well,

That is your problem and no one else's as you are in control of what you sell in-game to another player and how much you sell it for as it's no one else's fault.

SA-MP Top Hat tend to go for various prices and if you sold it for way less than what you thought it was worth than that is your own fault.

Whenever the next time I am in LV (I am guessing this is the map you play), I'll be happy to gift you $3m in-game to your house (as a one off) but in future please keep in mind that no one else can do anything if you want someone brought to justice for 'scamming'.

If you ever want to sell an item and don't know how much they go for, ask a few players as some will sell for different prices and then you can make a price based on theirs and sell it but never sell an item you aren't clear off.

As stated above about the $3m, let me know if you play LV or if not and play SF/LS, let me know and I'll join one of those and send you the 3m to help you out a little.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:23 pm
Officer In Training

CrazyDriver wrote:
Well,

That is your problem and no one else's as you are in control of what you sell in-game to another player and how much you sell it for as it's no one else's fault.

SA-MP Top Hat tend to go for various prices and if you sold it for way less than what you thought it was worth than that is your own fault.

Whenever the next time I am in LV (I am guessing this is the map you play), I'll be happy to gift you $3m in-game to your house (as a one off) but in future please keep in mind that no one else can do anything if you want someone brought to justice for 'scamming'.

If you ever want to sell an item and don't know how much they go for, ask a few players as some will sell for different prices and then you can make a price based on theirs and sell it but never sell an item you aren't clear off.

As stated above about the $3m, let me know if you play LV or if not and play SF/LS, let me know and I'll join one of those and send you the 3m to help you out a little.

Wow, I did not expect someone to be that generous helping me with the mistake I made! I gladly except, and yes I'm in LV. My house is south east of the bank in LV, northmost apartment of the southwest block. I really can't thank you enough, one day I'll hope to repay you this kindness!

Sun May 21, 2017 4:33 pm
Commissioner

No problems,

Whenever you are in-game next and I am, I'll go to your house to place the 3m in your house storage as LV isn't on at the moment but I'll join LV the next time it's on server which will be in about an hour and 45 minutes from this comment now.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:39 pm
Officer In Training

CrazyDriver wrote:
No problems,

Whenever you are in-game next and I am, I'll go to your house to place the 3m in your house storage as LV isn't on at the moment but I'll join LV the next time it's on server which will be in about an hour and 45 minutes from this comment now.

I'm online in LV now, in my house. I just opened my house to public and visitors can put items in storage.
Again, I can't thank you enough! You saved me from this nightmare I'll hopefully never fall in again

Sun May 21, 2017 6:12 pm
Officer In Training

CrazyDriver wrote:
No problems,

You really delivered! You are the best! Thanks so much, I wish you the same happy dreams I got back from you :D

Sun May 21, 2017 6:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next