It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 Captainjohns CnR guide for noobs 

Is this guide helpful?
Yes 61%  61%  [ 230 ]
No 39%  39%  [ 146 ]
Total votes : 376

Captainjohns CnR guide for noobs 
Captain

Personal Text: Can You Dig It?
Post Re: Captainjohns CnR guide for noobs
GOOD job :)

Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:25 pm
Sergeant

Personal Text: @@@[email protected]@@
A really good thread for new players of CnR.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:56 am
Sergeant

Personal Text: Thank You, Come Again!
gg bro!! nice guide this will help so many ppl!

Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:00 pm
Officer

Personal Text: Moi
add /cme and /hme to Public Medic

Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:51 am
Commissioner

Personal Text: Do you want a brew?
[Skinhead_Black] wrote:
add /cme and /hme to Public Medic

Funnily enough I am currently in the process of writing that, along with more,

Snitt wrote:
I am being targeted by SAM literally every time I play CnR.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:57 am
Commissioner

Nice guide good job :geek:

Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:56 am
Commissioner

Personal Text: Do you want a brew?
TazZz wrote:
GOOD job :)

General_Tom wrote:
A really good thread for new players of CnR.

anythingformoney wrote:
gg bro!! nice guide this will help so many ppl!

Krano wrote:
Nice guide good job :geek:

Snitt wrote:
I am being targeted by SAM literally every time I play CnR.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:13 am
Captain

Personal Text: Gaza mi seh
Nice work.

I think all medics can do /hme and /cme

someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Here are some tips of mine that you could add if you wanted:

Con artist and pick pocket is good fun, but it will make people want to kill you, and get hits placed on you.

If you want to 'get on' with other players, then choosing a vending skill(arms dealer, medic, street vendor or similar) will help you to meet people in a friendly way, rather than meeting them in unfriendly ways.

Stay away from large groups of people that you dont know.

Dont walk around on foot with no vehicle for too long if you can help it. You will be a target for robbers, rapists, dm'ers and other inhabitants of CnR.

ALWAYS have some drugs and fish(/fe or /fe 1,2,3 etc to eat a 4.5lb trout and fill your health, 4.5lb trouts available from Diners and Street Vendors) on you if you are a civilian, and /donut (some donuts) if you are a Cop. also ALWAYS have a Vest for your chest because it makes it harder for people to harm you.

Dont trust anyone. Many people will try to sell you things, when really they want to take your money.

And most of all have fun and don't take it too seriously, and dont pause or quit to avoid death or arrest. You will make enemies very quickly if you quit to avoid or pause to avoid things.

DONATE! to CnR and validate CB's admin choices.
"clipse: Edski, the Messiah of cnr."

Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:05 pm
Sergeant

Edski wrote:
Nice work.

I think all medics can do /hme and /cme

someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Here are some tips of mine that you could add if you wanted:

Con artist and pick pocket is good fun, but it will make people want to kill you, and get hits placed on you.

If you want to 'get on' with other players, then choosing a vending skill(arms dealer, medic, street vendor or similar) will help you to meet people in a friendly way, rather than meeting them in unfriendly ways.

Stay away from large groups of people that you dont know.

Dont walk around on foot with no vehicle for too long if you can help it. You will be a target for robbers, rapists, dm'ers and other inhabitants of CnR.

ALWAYS have some drugs and fish(/fe or /fe 1,2,3 etc to eat a 4.5lb trout and fill your health, 4.5lb trouts available from Diners and Street Vendors) on you if you are a civilian, and /donut (some donuts) if you are a Cop. also ALWAYS have a Vest for your chest because it makes it harder for people to harm you.

Dont trust anyone. Many people will try to sell you things, when really they want to take your money.

And most of all have fun and don't take it too seriously, and dont pause or quit to avoid death or arrest. You will make enemies very quickly if you quit to avoid or pause to avoid things.

Reply to the first bold text: Also don't eat every fish you'll catch. For two reasons: You can sell them at every 24/7 shops(remember to catch big fishes to get more money(But of course there is always exceptions: for example Dolphins)Also you might get a nasty STD from them. When this happens, you really need to have drugs with you. In case you don't have any and the STD is "weak" like Chlamydia just find the nearest hospital or call a medic by using command /medic(this will cost you some money if private medic comes to you and offers his services(Price is about $5000 and you'll get cured from all STDs)However if law enforcement medic comes, you will get cured free of charge. In case you don't have much health, find the nearest place to eat(Burger Shot, The well stacked pizza etc.)

NOTICE: Some foods might lower your health, so also remember this while eating.

If you get Nasty STD(Mary Lou) Only drugs can save you. Without drugs you are doomed. You see, this nasty STD kills you very fast.

2nd bold text: This is also very good tip. Most of the people are after your money or they just want to give you their STDs.

HOW TO PREVENT FOR BEING KIDNAPPED?

- If you see a driver, who is trying to get people inside his car, bothering them all the time. Don't go in his car, it's most likely kidnapper. Normal drivers usually only respond to pickup calls.

- Let's say kidnapper has selected his fake skill to be an arms dealer. How are you going to prevent for being kidnapped? Well it's very simple: Don't go in their vehicles. Usually they use helicopter because it's pretty much the best vehicle to kidnap people and make reasons. The kidnapper might say you have to come in so he can fly out of cops range to avoid getting wanted level. Helicopters are bitchy ones. The kidnapper usually drops you out when you/or someone else has paid the ransom. Which leads to your death unless you have a parachute.

- The easiest way to detect a kidnapper(as a driver) is to ask him to go on duty again and ask him to change his price to lower(Kidnappers can't change the price, so their default price is always $500/10 min. So if this "driver" refuses to change his price, there is 98% possibility that he is a kidnapper.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:36 pm
Sergeant

Personal Text: I do stuff cause I am FATEST
Nice guide even i found here new command so i guess i am noob too :) oh and dont talk so much about kidnappers avoiding we need make cash too!!!

Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:04 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next